Each year The Women's Club of Coconut Creek distributes money they have raised in the form of scholarships to graduating seniors that reside in Coconut Creek.
APPLY FOR A 2021 SCHOLARSHIP
WHO'S ELIGIBLE: ANY Class of 2021 local high school graduate who resides in Coconut Creek
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD BASED UPON:
- Academic Achievement
- Financial Need
- School and Community Activities
Selections will be based on a composite of these factors.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete the attached application in its entirety.
- Attach a one-page resume that includes school and extracurricular activities.
- Attach a one-page essay explaining your career goals and ambitions.
- Enclose three (3) letters of reference from teachers, employers, or others familiar with your achievements.
- Return all of the above items to your BRACE Advisor (or appropriate counselor) by March 18, 2021.
- Your BRACE Advisor will attach a copy of your sealed high school transcript and then forward the completed packet to the Scholarship Co-Chairperson.
Please note that the information submitted will be held in confidence by the Scholarship Chairpersons.
Scholarship money will be distributed to the college or vocational school selected by the recipient(s).
Our 2017 recipients: