Each year The Women's Club of Coconut Creek distributes money they have raised in the form of scholarships to graduating seniors that reside in Coconut Creek.
APPLY FOR A 2023 SCHOLARSHIP
WHO'S ELIGIBLE: ANY Class of 2023 local high school graduate who resides in Coconut Creek
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD BASED UPON:
- Academic Achievement
- Financial Need
- School and Community Activities
Selections will be based on a composite of these factors.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete the attached application in its entirety. See below.
- Attach a one-page essay that includes the high school you are attending, a little bit about yourself (including extra curricular activities, career goals and ambitions), and how receiving this scholarship might make a difference for you.
- Enclose three (3) signed letters of reference from teachers, employers, or others familiar with your achievements.
- Return all of the above items to your BRACE Advisor (or appropriate counselor) by March 30, 2023.
- Your BRACE Advisor will attach a copy of your sealed high school transcript and then forward the completed packet to the Scholarship Chairperson
Please note that the information submitted will be held in confidence by the Scholarship Chairpersons.
Scholarship money will be distributed to the college or vocational school selected by the recipient(s).
CLICK HERE FOR FULL APPLICATION
Women's Club of Coconut Creek Scholarship Recipients 2022
NAME HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP
Gabriella Almonte Monarch $1,000
Britney Calindo Monarch $1,000
Hailey Cutherell Monarch $1,000
Bianca Filippone Pompano Beach $1,000
Michelle Gordon Monarch $1,000
Jodi Gray Monarch $1,000
Layla Isnady St. Thomas Aquinas $1,000
Kayla Jacques Atlantic Tech $1,000
Savanna Kennedy NBP Cathy Podraza Scholarship
Sef Matarasso Monarch $1,000
Ella Russo Pompano Beach $1,000
Sarah Sonnenberg Deerfield Beach $1,000
Hailey Vasquez Pompano Beach $1,000
Sofia Vilschiz-Hernandez Coconut Creek $1,000