Each year The Women's Club of Coconut Creek distributes money they have raised in the form of scholarships to graduating seniors that reside in Coconut Creek.
APPLY FOR A 2022 SCHOLARSHIP
WHO'S ELIGIBLE: ANY Class of 2022 local high school graduate who resides in Coconut Creek
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD BASED UPON:
- Academic Achievement
- Financial Need
- School and Community Activities
Selections will be based on a composite of these factors.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete the attached application in its entirety.
- Attach a one-page resume that includes school and extracurricular activities.
- Attach a one-page essay explaining your career goals and ambitions.
- Enclose three (3) letters of reference from teachers, employers, or others familiar with your achievements.
- Return all of the above items to your BRACE Advisor (or appropriate counselor) by March 18, 2022.
- Your BRACE Advisor will attach a copy of your sealed high school transcript and then forward the completed packet to the Scholarship Co-Chairperson.
Please note that the information submitted will be held in confidence by the Scholarship Chairpersons.
Scholarship money will be distributed to the college or vocational school selected by the recipient(s).